Hammond Organ Restorations
Click on the pictures and text below to see the detail and quality of our restoration work on Hammond Organs and Leslie cabinets. We now have pictures of a number of models. Although all classic tonewheel Hammond organs are based on the same principles, each model has it's own characteristics and so we have included pictures of various models that we have or are in the process of restoring. Please click on the model of your choice below and you will preview a number of pictures of each restoration that you can see closeup pictures of.
Examples of our restorations can be seen and heard at the Zoo in London by appointment.
Every restoration is photographed for the customer. This is just a small sample of some of our Hammond organ restorations.
- Hammond L100 series organs
- A100 for Scotland
- B3 from canada
- B3 rig restored: off to Spain
- C3 rig 145 and forta cabinet
- Hammond A100 split and 145
- Hammond B3 restored for gospel church
- Oak RT3 Hammond and matching oak 122 leslie and oak forta cabinet
- 1969 Hammond C3 restoration